Updated at 12th December, 2023
This Refund Policy in this document is to be read subject to the Heart Knocks Standard Terms & Conditions.
We at Heart Knocks Sdn Bhd make available our training programmes for you to work with for your personal growth, professional certification or corporate solutions.
All our programmes are made available on an “as is” basis for your participation, as an individual or group.
Prior to your participation in the programme you enrol in, we will be carrying out some preparatory work with you, designed to maximise the possible value you can gain from the programme.
Conditions for Refund
Your enrolment in any of our programmes is akin to purchasing a ticket for admission, which requires full payment before your participation in the class.
A refund is available if it is requested at least 10 days before the commencement of the class.
If you enrol for a programme less than 10 days before the class commences, the preparatory work will be carried out quickly and for that reason no refund will be available to you.
In the case of the Discovery Training programme, there is a partial refund available to you provided you meet all the following conditions:
- You have completed every part of the first 5 days of the programme without being absent from the training room for any period, or periods in the aggregate, of more than 2 hours after agreeing to the Discovery Ground Rules
- You consider, in good faith, that you have derived no value whatsoever from the programme
- You make your request for a refund within 24 hours after the end of the 5th day of the programme
- You have not attended, wholly or in part, any prior occurrence of the programme
- You have not attended, wholly or in part, any programme provided by any person whatsoever which Heart Knocks considers to be equivalent or similar in content or format to the Discovery Training
The partial refund, if available to you, will be half the fee paid for the programme, less the administrative fee.
Your enrolment in a programme allows you to complete the programme:
- within 12 months from the commencement of your first class, or
- by the second occurrence of the programme after your first class whichever is later.
A corresponding provision is made in the Heart Knocks Standard Terms & Conditions for a programme that is purchased as a series or package.
By using our website, registering an account, or making a purchase, you hereby consent to our Refund Policy and agree to its terms.
Changes To Our Refund Policy
Should we update, amend or make any changes to this document so that they accurately reflect our Service and policies. Unless otherwise required by law, those changes will be prominently posted here. Then, if you continue to use the Service, you will be bound by the updated Refund Policy. If you do not want to agree to this or any Refund Policy, you can delete your account.