Legacy Programme [LP]
What you will do
Designed to let you integrate what you have learnt from Discovery and Transformation in your daily life, Legacy will have you:
- Take effective action to achieve a set of personal goals for work, home, relation-ships, health, finance, and other areas important to you
- Form a team with a common vision to make a difference in the world
- Enrol other people into taking effective action in moving forward in their own lives which, for some, will result in their participation in the Advanced Living Series programme
- Carry out with your team a project in contribution to a group of people in the community
- Undertake a personal study on the life and work of a world leader
What you will get
The Legacy Programme provides a support structure which includes:
- Three training weekends of experiential learning and processes specially designed to support peak performance
- A coaching structure at team, small group and individual levels
- Daily and weekly interactions within your team and with your coaches to review progress, provide and receive feedback and choosing the next step
A Certificate of Achievement and Associate Membership from the Institute of Leadership, UK.
Here are some results from the Legacy Programme that are possible for you:
- You see yourself in action—how you play, what gets you going and what gets you down, lessons which will prove invaluable in life
- You experience the power of a vision to move yourself and others to action.
- You learn and instill in yourself disciplines and practices that support you in achieving your goals for years to come.
- You acquire a new relationship with time and with results.
- You have a more enthusiastic taste for adventure and challenge.
- As you make a difference for yourself, you also enrol people into making a difference for themselves.
You find the courage to commit to a personal vision and a stand on how the world could be.