Advanced Training In Executive Coaching
Advanced Training in Executive Coaching
ATEC Certification Programme
Ideal Coaching Global is changing the status quo of “business as usual.”
Great coaches can help leaders maximize productivity, create breakthrough innovations, and drive their organizations to new levels of success.
Beyond creating lucrative results, we believe working inside businesses as coaches is one of the fastest ways to inflict massive positive change across the planet.
That’s why ICG doesn’t just teach coaching techniques, we focus on the heart of companies themselves; inspiring and supporting the people behind them. Learn to interact with executives and teams in a way that cultivates creativity, brings forth innovation, and leads to unbelievable results.
We live in a rapidly changing world. It’s crucial that companies are able to keep up with industry standards, pivot when the market changes, and have highly effective teams. And that’s why coaches play an intricate role in the future of business.
ICG Advanced is Based on Four Innovative Models
In today’s complex and fast-moving environment, business leaders are frequently stretched to achieve demanding business results while also striving to create harmony in their personal and family lives.
The ability to balance excellent results while maintaining a sense of personal fulfillment and wellbeing is a rare skill of great business leaders. Our program trains coaches to have good business leaders become great business leaders through four models of transformation: Ontology, Systems, Behavioral Science (NLP), and Mindfulness.
Model #1: Ontological Coaching
Ontology is an inquiry into the nature of the human experience. Our coaches learn the principles of ontology which focus on the multi-dimensional nature of humans as biological, linguistic, emotional, somatic, cultural, and historical beings. This is the development of a successful executive.
By understanding an executive’s worldview, ICG coaches are able to open the space for their client to listen to themselves in new ways, changing their perception, and creating the awareness required for deep transformation. When an executive is able to observe themself and their company differently, it allows for new practices, behaviors, possibilities, and results.
Model #2: Behavioral Science (NLP & Positive Psychology)
Combining the most relevant elements of positive psychology and neuro-linguistic programming (NLP), ICG Advanced teaches you a set of tools and techniques from leading-edge behavioral science that will help the executive to understand the power of their own mind and subsequently achieve their greatest goals.
NLP describes the connection between neurology (neuro-), language (linguistic) and behavioral patterns learned through experience (programming), and how they can be transformed to achieve specific goals through modeling the skills of exceptional people.
Model #3: Systemic Coaching
Systemic coaching recognizes that the learning and development of an individual is related to the dynamic relationships that the individual has with the wider community, organization, and systems in which they dwell. Hence, our clients’ success depends on the interdependence and interrelatedness with the diversity of the stakeholders of their personal and professional life.
In ICG Advanced, you will focus on creating results both for the executive and for their team. With this model, your coaching will impact not only the individual but also the entire organization.
Model #4: Mindfulness Coaching
Powerful executive presence is what makes leaders stand out and move upwards. Mindfulness is the art of living in the present and being intentionally attentive to what is happening right now and the way we are experiencing it, without any judgement or rejection of the experience that is occurring.
We train our coaches in diverse mindfulness techniques that will support their executive clients to enter a space of peace and calmness. In addition, mindfulness coaching will help executives to live with more ease and harmony, which is one of the most urgent needs for executives today.
Advanced Training for Executive Coaching Program Outline
Foundations of Executive Business Coaching:
- Insight to contracts, agreements, ethics, and professional coach tools
- Gain confidence and clarity while connecting with your purpose as an executive business coach.
- Each company is a complex multi-layered system with unlimited potential
Mindfulness in the Workplace:
- Inspire and implement mindfulness in the business world
- A deep dive into NLP & Positive Psychology
Ontological Executive Coaching:
- The mindset, language, and beingness of success
Executive Coaching Practicum
- Create a business coaching contract with a real company. Log twenty-four hours of coaching practice. Make an impact as well as a return on your investment well before you graduate.
- Participate in three group coaching competency classes to hone your skillset.
- Receive three group coaching supervision sessions. Bring your coaching challenges to these sessions and get powerful insight and feedback that can be implemented with your clients.
- Participate in nine group mentoring sessions. Learn from watching your peers coach and receive feedback from masterful mentors.
- Receive three individual mentoring sessions. Evolve your coaching style with personalized feedback from successful executive coaches and mentors.
- Read one book that compliments the program. This book will be given to you after you’ve completed the interview process.
Requirements to Interview:
- The candidate is a certified coach by a recognized organization or school and/or has sufficient knowledge and experience with coaching to demonstrate coaching proficiency. This should be shown by providing both:
- A log showing 100+ hours of coaching practice.
- An ACC diploma or equivalent coaching certificate with 120 hours of coach training competencies.
- A firm commitment to finding and coaching an executive throughout the program.
- An understanding of basic business principles through schooling or work experience.
Not a certified coach?
Already a certified coach?